Lately I have been waking up in the wee hours of the morning. I lie there in bed thinking I need to get back to sleep but haven't been able to and that is ok, because I am gaining a new appreciation for something one of my friends here loves so much.
The sunrise has been greeting me each morning and even though I can't see much of it, what I do see is breathtakingly beautiful.
Hugh, I am beginning to understand ♥♥
I'm glad I haven't closed my eyes and gone back to sleep.
Have a day as beautiful as the sunrise my friends!!
Much love
Lia
The sunrise has been greeting me each morning and even though I can't see much of it, what I do see is breathtakingly beautiful.
Hugh, I am beginning to understand ♥♥
I'm glad I haven't closed my eyes and gone back to sleep.
Have a day as beautiful as the sunrise my friends!!
Much love
Lia




I hate sunrise when it’s after 6am.....I have to get up in the dark and wait for it, the ducks don’t care to get out till the sun comes up and the chickens don’t lay early....it’s coming though
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunrise. Hope you have a wonderful day (-:
ReplyDeleteI have a new dog who doesn't know you aren't supposed to greet me in the morning if my eyes aren't open ... so at first light ...
ReplyDelete