Saturday, July 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately. I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...
-
I love the morning sun peeking through the window. I just got back from a short bike ride. I haven’t been able to go out to the trail for ...
-
I've spent that last few days going through my old posts, trying to get inspiration to write again. I think I am doing ok this week any...
-
A few years ago, I was walking along the trail down at the chain of lakes. I had my camera on me. A real camera, not a cell phone. You nev...

WOW! Love it! Yes...that's Florida...lived in St. Pete and on the other side (Deerfield Beach & Boynton Beach)...great weather to sit inside and sip wine!
ReplyDeleteI remember you telling me you had lived down here for awhile. It definitely was a good time to sit inside and sip wine, or something!
DeleteIt's been over a week now since we've been in the 90's. No storms. It's been around 30 years since we've seen this kinda heatwave. It's kinda like your land of eternal Summer lol..
ReplyDeleteAt least you know that "eternal summer" will come to an end Greg. Not so much here!
Delete