Thursday, March 31, 2022

Sorry

 Forgive me for not being more active on here. Some of you know my little sister had stage 4 cancer awhile back. She went through chemo and radiation treatments and has been cancer free for three years. But the radiation has destroyed her insides. So basically all the tissue and organs are dying. She had an irreversible colostomy Monday . Yesterday she was back in surgery because of necrosis. Tomorrow she will undergo yet another surgery and they said this is the last one they can do. If it doesn’t work, there is one more surgery that is highly risky. There is other radiation damage in her body so none of this looks good.

I may lose my sister this year after losing my daughter and my “son” last year.

So if I am not saying much, now you know why.

Much love,

Lia

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear this. Anything I can do please just let me know. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as you know, I updated her condition, so hoping things will be better for her . Hugs

      Delete
  2. Best wishes and luck to your sister and you. There isn't anything you can do....wish I had more to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote an update on her condition so hopefully she has more time though she is not out of the woods. Hope you are doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...